Abu Dhabi Women’s College opened in September 1988 in a villa in the city, with 45 students originally enrolled. It later moved to a temporary location, which today is known as Building 4 of the HCT Central Services division in Abu Dhabi. Subsequently, it moved to its current location near Hazza Bin Zayed Street.
- The date of opening: 1988
- The number of students originally enrolled: 45
- The programmes originally offered: Higher Diplomas in Business Administration; Office Management; Accounting
- The number of faculty and staff: 15
- The first director: Anne Kitching