Al Ain Women’s College opened on September 10, 1988 in a rented compound of six small villas located in the city’s Al Mowaiji district, before moving to its current spacious location. There were 57 students and 16 faculty and staff.
- The date of opening: September, 1988
- The number of students originally enrolled: 57 students
- The programmes originally offered: Higher Diplomas in Business Administration and Office Administration
- The number of faculty and staff:16
- The first director: Barrie Wray