- Open Day, 2000
- Open Day, 2002
- H.E. Lt. Gen Dhahi Khalfan visit, Summer 2009
Dubai Men’s College officially opened in August 1989 with 104 students and its first location was a former “car showroom” with eight classrooms, two computer labs and one engineering lab. In 1995 it moved to its second campus, referred to as the “Pink Building”, and in mid-1998 it moved to its third campus location, referred to as “Old DWC”, behind the Abu Hail Shopping Centre. Its current campus in Dubai Academic City officially opened on March 30, 2005.
- The date of opening: August, 1989
- The number of students originally enrolled: 104
- The programmes originally offered: Higher Diplomas in Engineering and Business
- The first director: Norman Gray