Dubai Women’s College opened in December 1989, with 145 students and 125 faculty members and 85 staff. It originally offered the Higher Diploma in Business and Technology. It later moved to its current campus which was officially opened on December 15, 1998.
- The date of opening: December, 1989
- The number of students originally enrolled: 145 students
- The programmes originally offered: Higher Diplomas in Business and Technology
- The number of faculty and staff: 210
- The first director: Don Shields