Ras Al Khaimah Women’s College opened on September 4, 1993 with 104 students, in order to meet the tertiary education needs of female Emirati students in the northern emirates, including Ajman and Umm Al Quwain. It was officially opened on April 26, 1994.
- The date of opening: 26 April, 1994
- The number of students originally enrolled: 104 students
- The programs originally offered: Higher Diplomas in Business Administration and Office Administration
- The number of faculty and staff: 20
- The first director: Edward McLean